5. Komodo, Indonesia: Let us fly to the part of South-East Asia which is home to many incredible national parks. Indonesia’s UNESCO World Heritage Site, Komodo is our first pick. It was established mainly to protect the world’s largest lizard, Komodo dragon. Now this park is known for its many floral and faunal diversity being home to whale sharks and many more.
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
5. Soglio, Switzerland Sitting in Switzerland near the Italian border and nestled away in
5. Vegan Mango Coconut Green Smoothie This tropical treat will brighten up even the
5. Watermelon cooler. Summer just can’t exist without watermelons! This fruit is rich in
Nemo Helio Pressure Shower. Fill the bag with water, step on the foot pump
5. For our health nuts and avocado lovers out there, this avo and sunny
1 – History Supreme – $4.5 Billion The number one in our list of