6. Go green! This is a more “hardcore” energy and vitamin booster that you’ll surely love. It provides your body with vitamin C, magnesium, folate and Vitamin B6. To make this wonderful drink blend 1 cup kale, 1 cup spinach, 1,5-2 tablespoons parsley, 1 cucumber, a few lemon slices and 1 cup green grapes. Add a few ice cubes (optional).
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
6. Big Bend National Park, Texas: Not much visited by the tourists, this park
6. Reine, Norway How great can a fishing village be, you might think? Pretty
6. Strawberry Pomegranate Green Smoothie This layered smoothie is visually stunning and tastes unbelievable.
Handspresso Wild Hybrid. For coffee addicts who need a tasteful espresso every morning throughout
6. When does a cookie not make every situation way better? This nom-worthy M&M
1 – History Supreme – $4.5 Billion The number one in our list of