4. Blackberry-sage water. Blackberries are delicious, low-calorie berries that are well-packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals. Sage is also a low-calorie plant that is a great source for anti-oxidants. It prevents damage of body cells and improves the immune system. Take 4-5 fresh sage leaves, mix them with 1cup blackberries (mash them slightly) and 10 cups of water. Stir the ingredients and leave your drink overnight in the fridge.
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
4. Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska: Being one of the world’s largest international protected
4. Civita di Bagnoregio, Italy This absolutely beautiful medieval, volcanic town sits on a
4. Superfood Mint Cacao Nib Green Smoothie This superfood packed smoothie tastes just like
CamelBak All Clear Bottle. Fill it with dirty water, turn on the UV cap
4. Or if you’re more of a cake kind of gal, this majestic red
2- Eclipse – $1.5 Billion The owner of second most expensive luxury yacht in the world