Is it a garden? Is it a forest? It’s bathroom! If you miss that Asian tropical style, tropical plants can bring back the memories. It just so happens that the bathroom is the perfect place for this – warm and humid just like in the rain forest. Round wooden elements (like mirrors) combined with rough stone decor will make you forget about the world behind those walls.
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Singapura Cat: SIngapura Cat is a mixture of Burmese and Abyssinian and in terms
9. Bibury, England If you look up “quaint” in the dictionary, we’re pretty sure
7. Citrus vitamin water. Take a refreshing sip of this extremely delicious and healthy
9. Masai Mara National park, Kenya: It is Africa’s top safari destination and considered
9. This British breakfast is so cheeky, and we adore it! She nailed the
8. Ultimate Party Smoothie With Chunky Chocolate Granola & Raw Cookie Dough Milkshakes with